A Lottery Reaching Communities funded Employability programme which works with long term unemployed 50+.
ASKI targets JSA customers who have been registered unemployed for 4 + years.
Each participant will receive:
- Employability and skills focused training
- Job search and support activities
- Employability assessment
- S.M.A.R.T Action planning
- Extensive 1-2-1 I.A.G support
- Training on Motivation, confidence, behavior and well-being, employability skills especially 1-2-1 assistance and support with completing CVs, applications and interview preparation.
- IT, Computer and internet training with modules focusing on on-line job search
- Work trials, work experience and volunteer placements will be provided in placements such as Administration, Retail, Customer Services, Finance, Media, Health and Fitness; Health and Social Care and Garment Construction.