We have three core values that underpin our service.
1. People should be empowered with the knowledge to enforce their rights
- We involve service users in the development, delivery and evaluation of our services to ensure the continued improvement and relevance of our work
2. Volunteering strengthens the communities we work with
- Volunteering enriches the quality of our services by providing volunteers with the opportunity to learn and develop through giving back.
- By supporting and encouraging the personal and professional development of our staff and volunteers, and by sharing lessons of our work with the local community, we help them to tackle social problems and advocate for their own needs.
3. By learning from and gathering evidence about the impact of local action and programmes, we will influence national policy
- We can make a greater impact and achieve better outcomes for people by working in partnership and collaborating with partner agencies; both professional bodies and the community
- All people should be treated with respect
- As an organisation, we value diversity and promote equality and know that we cannot understand difference unless we are diverse ourselves
4 Anti Discriminatory Statement
We believe everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law.